Vancouver POS system help run businesses that may sell music, musical instruments, music equipment, or provide services such as instrument repair, renting, and sometimes music lessons. As these are typically lower volume retailers, music retailers are interested in a POS system like ours which is easy-to-use music store system that tightly tracks inventory and supports all the products and services provided to customers.
Vancouver POS allows for bundling or grouping of instruments, music equipment, accessories or other related items to be sold as a package at point of sale.
It allows you to track the renting of a variety of items (such as instruments), including quotes, rental rates, due dates, billing/invoicing, rental history, service history and more.
Some of the major features of our POS System are listed below-
• Manage service/repair appointments , even online appointments through website
• Manage rentals
• Scan bar code
• Manage inventory
• Email setup for daily and monthly sales reports
• Quick Book integration
• Integration of POS with security cameras
• Employee Clock-In/Clock-Out, Payroll management and Scheduling
• Integrated with payment providers (Debit and Credit Sales)
• Payment collection in international currencies
• Payouts like Vendor payout, Cash pullout
• Training mode and production mode
• Customer Loyalty etc
• Multiple Language Support
• Auto Back Up System (Onsite and Offsite)
• Customize access for Employee
• Customer Appointment
• Discount Levels
• Enterprise setup for Multi-Location Franchise chain AND MUCH MORE….