Every shopper has a different design idea and Vancouver POS lets you put together mix and match pricing on the fly or refer to permanent room packing. At the same time you can measure profit margins with precision using Vancouver POS. This same flexibility allows you to manage the changes in time sensitive pricing that occurs when a discount promotion is being held, or during holiday sales.
Furniture stores face the challenge of having to coordinate delivery to a customer's home - current business practices demand that promised dates be met. Since furniture stores keep few items on the premises other than floor models, keeping abreast of the exact location of stock and availability is critical.
Vancouver POS allows you to locate inventory and do stock takes at the till, or from the back office. Warehouse staff can scan in stock transfers, enter counts for stock check, create purchase orders, and scan and receive inbound deliveries.
Some of the major features of our POS System are listed below-
• Scan bar code
• Inventory management
• Email setup for daily and monthly sales reports
• Quick Book integration
• Integration of POS with security cameras
• Employee Clock-In/Clock-Out, Payroll management and Scheduling
• Integrated with payment providers (Debit and Credit Sales)
• Payment collection in international currencies
• Payouts like vendor payout, Cash pullout
• Training mode and production mode
• Customer Loyalty etc
• Multiple Language Support
• Auto Back Up System (Onsite and Offsite)
• Customize access for Employee
• Customer Appointment
• Discount Levels
• Enterprise setup for Multi-Location Franchise chain AND MUCH MORE….